3.82

Bolgheri DOC Gattabuia 2018 Tenuta Moraia

Italy, Tuscany

Red Wine
Cabernet Sauvignon 70%, Merlot 30%
2018
750ml
13.5%
3.82 Reviews: 251

About the Wine

Bolgheri Gattabuia from Tenuta Moraia is an example of the adaptability demonstrated by the Bordeaux vines in the Maremma area, which led to a revolution in the history of wine.

Cabernet Sauvignon at 70%, Merlot for the remaining 30%, is the result of a traditional fermentation in red with maceration on the skins. It ages for 12 months in barriques where its aromatic range can fully evolve.

It has an intense ruby red color. Complex notes of licorice and coffee introduce mineral hints and hints of vanilla that prelude a palate characterized by softness and elegance, exceptionally deep and persistent.

It is recommended to combine it with a cutting board of aged cheeses or with game meat.

Country
Italy
Region
Tuscany
Type
Red Wine
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon 70%, Merlot 30%
Style
Dry
Appellation
Bolgheri
Vintage
2018
Alcohol
13.5%
Serving temperature
16-18°C
Taste profile
Coffee, Red fruits, Liquorice, Mineral, Vanilla
Pairs well with
Cheese - Hard Aged, Game


Vineyard

Tenuta Moraia


Price

11.6 EUR vino.com


Similar Wines